This is a one-of-a-kind, handmade vintage rug — only one in stock!
Name: Sarbay Size in Feet and Inches: 6'4" x 10'8" Size in Inches: 76" x 128" Size in Centimeters: 194 x 325 cm Area: 67.87 ft² (6.31 m²) Age: Made in the 1970's Origin: Turkey Pile: Low; approximately 0.2" (0.5 cm) Material: 100% wool on cotton foundation
Size in Feet and Inches: 6'4" x 10'8"
Size in Inches: 76" x 128"
Size in Centimeters: 194 x 325 cm
Area: 67.87 ft² (6.31 m²)
Age: Made in the 1970's
Pile: Low; approximately 0.2" (0.5 cm)
Material: 100% wool on cotton foundation
Simple Rug Care Instructions
- Rotate the rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
- Vacuum regularly in one direction (not back and forth) using suction only, no bristles. Regular vacuuming will reduce shedding over time.
- Avoid pulling loose yarns. If necessary, clip them to be even with the pile height.
- Spot clean as needed using a damp (not wet) cloth with plain water; don’t use soap or cleaning products, as they could damage or fade the rug.
- For larger, deeper stains, send the rug to a professional service with experience cleaning fine rugs.
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.
Wool rugs are extremely durable, making them well suited to high traffic areas such as entries, hallways, kitchens and dining rooms. Lanolin, a naturally occurring oil in wool, makes wool rugs more resistant to stains than other materials.
The time we need to prepare an order for shipping is 2 business days.
Estimated shipping durations:
North America: 4-7 business days
Europe: 3-5 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 7-10 business days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.